Haynes Motorcycle Service and Repair Manuals
Whether carrying out a routine service or rebuilding the engine, Haynes shows you how and saves you money. Step-by-step instructions clearly linked to hundreds of photos and illustrations guide you through each job. Spanner ratings grade all tasks by experience level -- from simple servicing jobs for beginners through to more difficult tasks for the expert. Haynes Hints and Tool Tips give you valuable "inside" information such as ways of removing parts without using special tools.
Inside Each Manual
- Model history and performance data in color.
- Complete guide to servicing and routine maintenance.
- Engine and transmission servicing and overhaul.
- Cooling system checks and remedies.
- Fuel and ignition systems explained.
- Suspension and steering adjustment and overhaul.
- Braking system safety checks and repairs.
- Electrical system fault finding ad repairs.
- Comprehensive color wiring diagrams.
- 18-page tools and workshop tips section in color.
- Fault finding checklist and equipment to pinpoint specific problems.
- Fully indexed to help you find information easily.
Special information for BMW F650GS and
Yamaha V-Max motorcycle enthusiasts.